Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Hidden Me

I have always have passion in doing sales and marketing. It is fun, flexible and most of all, u name your income. However, not all sales and marketing are the same as they differ from one another. Some may ask why I choose sales and marketing as my career path instead of practicing what I had learned during my varsity day; Human Resource Management. I am not saying Human Resource Management is not good nor lucrative in terms of incomes but I have my own reason why I choose this field as my career path. 


When I did my Human Resource course at UiTM Perlis, I also joined other students that studied Marketing course there and I did support their events such as the Marketing Carnival which they usually held it at Mushroom Corner, a usual hotspot amongst students to hang out in between classes and not to mention those who dated their crush there. And from what I can see, I began to wonder, whether can I integrate the element of marketing practice with human resource functions in real working life. Human resource is all about managing manpower and develop their potential growth but marketing works more than that as it involves people and now what I am trying to do now is integrating human resource functions with marketing functions.

So far, I can see that even in marketing, one need to manage his or her clientele database; which is part of human resource functions. Follow up, rapport building, closing deals; these are actually part of human resource interaction, from what I can see in the marketing perspective. After four years since I left UiTM, I realize that this prestigious university had taught me to be a versatile employee and businessman. Graduated in HR does not mean that I had to practice HR all the way but I can still pursue my career elsewhere and why marketing is my choice? Simple, because it shares similar traits like HR and it is all about passions in what field you are doing. 
 



   
Looks like I am going to continue my passion with marketing field. It is simply an interesting, challenging yet lucrative field for one
who is hungry for success and make a break through hall of fame in his life. It does not matter which university you graduated, what qualifications you are holding but most of all your willingness to make a difference and impact in your life. This is what I choose and I will continue to move on in this field. I guess, graduating in HR but practice marketing would eventually makes me a better person in the future. 

Thank you UiTM for everything.

-Fadhil Zhafri-
0033hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment