Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Poem To The Most Beautiful Lady in The World

Lady,
For so many years I have been searching
The truth lies in your heart, 
The love and affection that men craving for
But lady, it is difficult to understand you

Lady,
U kept yourself in silence when I am mad,
I don't know what's in your mind when keep yourself silent,
The  only thing I saw was tear drops dripping down your cheeks,
Did I say something wrong dear?
You only nodded without making a sound....




    

Lady,
I was blind folded from looking at the kindness and love showered on me,
I did not realize how precious you are to me 
And how miserable my life ever going to be without you by my side, 
I failed to understand you and your needs,
But deep in my heart, my love and affection towards you keep on growing, 
Something that you can't see in the eyes of men

Lady, 
I only know the love and affection shown by you,
Not through words but actions, 
You are such a noble woman in the world,
You opened up my eyes with all the touch of love,
You cried out loud in your prayers,
To seek for blessings from Him,
Lady,  
I, I am touched....... 
As long as I am alive, 
I will keep u safe and sound from any harms
No matter what happens, my love for you will never change,
And till death do us part,

Lady, 
Let me tell you once again
And I will keep on doing this again and again,
I love you dear, truly love you......

P/S: This poem is not only dedicated to the queen of my heart but to all women in the world. Love your loved ones while there is still chance and don't ever regret once we are no longer in her/ their heart/s.

Fadhil Zhafri


No comments:

Post a Comment