Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Goodbye February, Hello March

Whether we realize it or not, it has been three months since we entered the year 2011. The year filled with tonnes of mysterious journeys that one need to unveil all riddles throughout the year.
As for me, I am still standing strong albeit of hanging on the turbulence of life that is getting more immense than before. I will be one year older this month, gosh, did I say old? Whether I like it or not, I have to face the fact that I am getting old each year. The only thing that goes up but never goes down, our age. 





   
The beginning of March is not a smooth sailing month for me though due to some internal office issues but I am persistent that I am able to face all odds regardless of how life is treating me. Whether we like it or not, we have to face it bravely like a man, not like a child asking for other people to help them out. I realized that life is not as beautiful as one may thought but the colors of life are adding some x-factor to my bravery to stood tall and face it all with all my heart. I always have Him with me everywhere I go, I believe that He has pre-plan everything for me and I just need to follow along the curve and have faith in Him always as He is there for me when ever I need Him. 

March is just another mysterious month for me, although I was born in this month some 28 years ago, it still remains as a mystery as I don't know where does my destiny leads me to. There were times where I was totally devastated with what life had treated me, I felt so lonely, angry, confused with the happenings back then. But then, I have to bark up, stand up tall and face it with all my heart. And there were times where I nearly hurt myself because I could  not prolong the tantrums any longer. But thanks to Him for showing me the way and He always makes me feel relaxed each time I whispered Him in my prayers. What I am hoping for this coming birthday of mine, to make myself a better person that last year, a strong hearted man facing all odds and off course to be a humble servant to Him because only Him that decides my destiny. 

I hope that I would be able to face all odds with strong heart and off course, to move on with life confidently. I just hope that one day my dreams will come true, and I always pray that He will answer to my prayers. Insya-Allah.....


-Fadhil Zhafri-

2 comments:

  1. salam
    yer der...how's life?got to go through for the 3months earlier in 2011 haa?...hehe its very very facinating to enjoy our life since last year and face it for a new challenge in this new year...may force be with you der...ngehehe peace yoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehee yup my dear friend. Agreed. We have to face it with all our heart. Be strong and hang in there.

    ReplyDelete