Nuffnang Ads

Monday, November 8, 2010

Mama Oh Mama

In responding to Shamsuddin Jaafar's write up; You Cant Outgrow Mothers' Love in his blog; Puing-Puing Kehidupan, I wrote a poem inspired by a song sang by one of Malaysian's well-known diva, Datuk Sharifah Aini. His write up about a wonderful and challenging journey his mother had to go through made me sat back and think of how lucky I am that I was not born during that time. He even wrote about the high self determination his mother had until the day she died. Let us together read the poem carefully and think back what had we done after all the love and attention were given to us... I did not realized that  mytears started to drop... but I made myself strong to continue writing. This poem is dedicated to my beloved grandmothers; namely Hajah Mahani Binti Mohd Salleh and Hajah Hasnah Binti Mohamed. Sadly, both of them had passed away before they can see me graduated and having myself a very good career path....



Mama Oh Mama

Mama.....
Your love were tender and sacred,
You touched our hearts with all your love,
Always be there for us when we needed you,
We are the pulse for you to move on....

Mama......
You may looked calm but no one knows what lies inside your heart,
You always prayed and hoped nothing but the best of your children,
For all you know, we grew up and getting the much of love from you Mama....

Mama,
Although there are many challenges before you,
But you make yourself strong that you wont fall,
You're like candles that burns itself without seeking for anything in return,
It is just our love and attentions that she looks for.....

Mama,
You left us without hints,
For all we know we had no more mother,
Oh Mother, please accept our apology........
May God bless you mother......

A mother's love would last you for the rest of your life until the day you died.

-Fadhil Zhafri-
1042hrs
NZ Wheels Klang Autohaus



2 comments:

  1. Very touching.... and sad. It made me think of all the things I should've done, but didn't. Makes want to go to where we were....(sigh)
    http://puing-puingkehidupan.blogspot.com/2010/11/rindu-dan-sesalan.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Sham: That is what I am going to do. To love my mothers (my biological and in-law) with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete