Nuffnang Ads

Monday, November 1, 2010

Masjid An-Nur And I

My day at the office was a colorful one. Earlier, I thought that the day would be a smooth sailing ones but not until my current boss called me merely to screw me up for tendering my resignation prior to me joining new job at a new organization. To make things worse, he called up my future boss just to screw her up for stealing. Even if he upset that I am leaving to be it just between him and me but he likes to drag things from small to big matters and consequently it affected me where I got screwed up from both parties. The bright sun that shines above me turned to be a stormy one where I was deeply under pressure prior to his act.

Since my day had already been spoiled up, so I decided to leave the office early and I drove my trusted Maria Mercedes slowly down the Federal Highway heading down to Subang Jaya and dropped over at Masjid An-Nur USJ3&4 to perform my Zohor prayer. After Zohor prayer, I continued my journey down to Taipan Triangle USJ10; a spot where parking is the main issue over there. I did not want to waste my time searching for parking whereas others were doing not only double but triple parking (how could it be?) so I opted to park my car at the covered car park. After parking my car at my usual favorite spot; exit directly to Starbucks Taipan, my usual hangout place where I would spend my time alone there while searching for solutions to my problems.

As usual, I ordered my all time favorite drink, Coffee Caramel Frappucino and had an extremely light lunch, a croissant dipped with butter. While sipping my frappy and enjoying the patisserie I surfed the internet and off course this site would be my most visited site; Facebook and I posted a status about the incident happened today. The status received 38 feedback from my friends and most of them told me that I am not alone as they will always be with me no matter what happened. One of the first person to comment on my status is my long term childhood friend, by the name of Faizal Reza, somehow he made my day and followed by another friend of mine Nusi, thanks guys for bringing back my smile hehehehe.... truly appreciate that. While surfing the internet Oh God! the internet connection became extremely slow and few of pages could not be opened and if it did, the page would only open half way and then left with blank pages...deep in my heart DANGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! (followed by Astaghfirullah)......

Time goes by slowly then only I realized that it was already 5.55 pm and I whispered (Astaghfirullah) I have not perform my Asar prayer yet... quickly I switched off the laptop and headed back to the basement and get my car and rushed down back to Masjid Annur USj3&4. Since I am already there therefore I decided to stay put till Isyak prayer. While waiting for the Maghrib prayer, Suddenly few fond memories that I had inside the Masjid came before me slowly; so I decided to go the to the playground, where I used to play in the old days before I stumbled upon a newly build structure nearing to the mosque and according to the jemaah, he said that is the "Bilik Pengurusan Jenazah" where the room had already catered 2 deaths in the USJ3&4 area to date. The first jenazah that was managed in this room was Allahyarham Tuan Haji Abdul Jalil Bin Bahari (refer to the earlier posting Haji Abdul Jalil Bin Bahari Dalam Kenangan) and followed by of the Qariah's wife a few weeks after Haji Jalil passed away. While recapping the good deeds ever done by Haji Jalil suddenly... "Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar...." owh it was time for Maghrib prayer. After Maghrib prayer, I went out to meet some of my father's old friend such as Uncle Mat, Uncle Zain, Uncle Kassim etc and later after that I went back to the praying hall listening to the religious talk by Ustaz Roslan where he discussed about "Ibadat throughout ones' life"; pretty interesting Alhamdulillah... and I decided to stay till Isyak prayer.

Alhamdulillah, praise be to Allah for giving me the chance to fulfill my wish to stay back at the Masjid and at the same time too putting myself closer to Him. Subhanallah.... Ya Allah, although I had a bad day today in the office but I am thankful to you Ya Allah for bringing me closer to You Ya Allah.... Thank you Ya Allah for everything! Amin......

P/S Before I made my move, I managed to take some pictures of Masjid Annur and how it had graced after 14 years standing strong amidst all the houses in the USJ4 area. I remembered when Masjid Annur started its first Tarawikh prayer without proper amenities and infrastructures and how active I was together with some friends (wonder if they are still around) running here and there around the masjid before we were scolded by Arwah Haji Jalil then only we kept quiet but it was not that long before we started it again hahahah... Gosh, time flies and Haji Jalil is no longer around here (Al-Fatihah to him) and I am now somebody's husband.... anyway happy viewing all pictures of Masjid Annur USJ3&4.






No comments:

Post a Comment