Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Parents Killed Me

Dear readers, 

By the time you read this, I am already in the line to reach out the heaven's door. I hope that my story will be a good lesson for all of us  especially those young and wild ones out there. You get your pleasure once but it will be your unforgettable nightmare that makes one a murderer of this innocent vulnerable little babies. My story is quite different than others because they were murdered by being tossed out of the verandah, crushed to death and worse, suffocated to death strangled by their own parents. I saw this world last a day before I turned 3 and I blamed my mother and her merciless, mean, boyfriend for what had happened to me. To my mother's so-called beloved boyfriend, you will never rest in peace because I would like to say thank you for being my murderer and killing me before my mother. This is my story.............

Three years back, mother was confirmed pregnant by doctor after she had a bad nausea and feeling sick always. But, who was her husband? Mother did not married and she ultimately got me by accident after her intimate relationship with this merciless and mean young man. Fortunately, this ungrateful and bad man accepted that my mother was pregnant because of him and promised her that he will took care of mother and I once I am  born 9 months later. You think that I am lucky for having such a caring and wonderful father? I think I am going to puke because he is bad! Very bad man! He said he loved my mother? Is that what we call love by beating her half dead whilst she was pregnant? I remembered, I was in her tummy and I heard that man called me a bad luck woman and the baby she was carrying (that's me off course) was nothing but a bad luck child. He did not care for mother, instead mother had to support him as he was not working; you know drug addict like him, who on earth would want to hire him? Wonder how my mother can be so crazily in love with this beast? Ahhh, love is in the air and man she allowed him to do anything so long that he wont leave her behind; mother, you loved that bad man more than me right? No wonder you let him killed me without showing any sign of guilty; I love you mother, yuck!!! Cut it out, I hate you very much mother and your drug addict boyfriend. 

9 months later, I was born. Thought that I would be loved and protected by my parents but I was wrong. I remembered I was not feeling well upon delivery hence I heard you said "Anak haram ini x habis-habis nak menyusahkan orang, kan baik kau mati je senang hidup aku!", mother, you know that I have been looking forward to see you but this is what I get, ok I promised that I wont cause you troubles and will love you always. Ever since then; after I was born, I was being treated badly by my mother and my unmarried father. He called me son out of wedlock, son of banshee and many more, hello sir, I am a human not a robot and have you ever think of my feelings? None right? You are one mean monster and you are not even qualified to be my father! Wonder why God created me and destined that I to be born out of wedlock. I also wanted to  be like others, having happy families but my mother of father? Mother still goes night outing with her friends clubbing as well as exchanging sex partners. Often I prayed that my beloved mother would change  her attitude and way of living and leave behind her super sacred monster but she looked at me as one dangerous insects that needs to be eliminated as soon as possible so that she could continue doing the same illegal actitivities. 

3 years later, her beloved boyfriend cum abah (ewwww I hate to put this word because this man is really bad!) took me out to town and treated me like a lifeless doll. I was happy at first, finally he could accept me as his son, but I was wrong! Oh my! What wrong I have done this time? Dad kicked me and hit me blatantly without showing any expression of mercy at all. He kept on cursing at me, readers what kind of father is that? Until the last kick, I stumbled upon my fate. I could not hold any longer, my sight was getting dim and all I could see was his satisfaction expression finally he managed to killed me without any sign of mercy. And finally.... goodbye cruel world!

Mom and dad! U may escape for now but wait till the judgement day! In front of Allah, I will claim my rights from you both! I hate both of you and I will never ever forgive you! Goodbye cruel world!

No comments:

Post a Comment