Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tun Fatimah Nazam; After 10 Years

Yes, it has been 10 years since I last saw this friend of mine whom I had known since school days. And today unexpectedly I reunited again with her at Chawan Bangsar. Well she is still the same girl that I know although it has been 10 years down the road. She is Tun Fatimah Nazam, my senior back during my school days at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Subang Utama. We had known each other during the Annual General Meeting of Theater Club; opps did I say theater club? Yes I have deep passion in acting and singing even till today that I wish I can be a model but to no avail as I dont have the look hehehe...

This is something that I will remember forever, reunited with a long lost friend, Kak Tun Fatimah Nazam.



Above all Kak Tun, it was a great pleasure to see you again. Hope stay in touch ya. One day I will introduce you to my wife. She would be pleased to meet you in person.

-Fadhil Zhafri-
Naza-Brabus Motor Sdn Bhd


No comments:

Post a Comment