Nuffnang Ads

Friday, October 8, 2010

Unchained Melody

I am on duty again today at my august organization, NZ Wheels Sdn Bhd Klang Autohaus. I am supposed to attend my uncle's open house at Bukit Jelutong but it seemed like no luck for me to get there. :-( My job stays above all. Lately, my sales has been dwindling hence I need to put in extra effort this time. I have tonnes of commitments to meet up with and now need to cope with everything. Pity me..... but the most I have to empathize and sympathize is my beloved wife. She is one strong woman I ever seen on earth. I am forever will be in her debt for her act of kindness. Thus, while I have nothing to do here (after serving three customers after one another today) I am posting a lyric of a song which I think the best of the best amidst all songs I ever heard all this while. 

I wonder if you guys have ever heard of this group named The Righteous Brothers? Yes, the famous 60's group with their all time evergreen song "Unchained Melody" that chants in the air of every karaoke lounges, to me it is a song full with deep meaning about a feeling that can't be fight with when you are with your beloved ones which is LOVE. Although I am barely young (not that young anymore :-p) but this song, though it was aired in the mid 60's but I simply enjoy listening to this song compared to all the new songs aired on the radio. Let us together take a glimpse at the lyric. 

Unchained Melody
The Righteous Brother 
Oh my love,
My darling,
I've hungered for your touch,
Along lonely time

And time goes by,
So slowly and time can do so much,
Are you still mine?
I need your love,
I need your love,
God speed your love to me.....

Lonely rivers flow to the sea to the sea,
To the open arms of the sea,
Lonely rivers sight wait for me wait for me
I'll be coming home wait for me......

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ahhh the lyrics is so soothing that it could melt one's heart when this song is sang. I remembered listening to this song when I first watched a movie titled "Ghost" featuring the late Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore. It was a touching movie ever as the husband got murdered masterminded by his very own good friend. It shows of an everlasting love of married couple that stayed put till her husband's last moment. My wish is that my marriage with my beloved wife, Norshahidah Mohd Mahayadin would last until the day I breath out my last breath; "Till death do us part". I love her like and never in my life I ever going to neglect her. 

The song if listened carefully would make you break down in tears if it is sang wholeheartedly with powerful voice. Any takers to sing this song? Hehehehe... Enjoy.... 



















-Fadhil Zhafri-
NZ Wheels Klang Autohaus
1355 hrs
















1 comment: