Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Selamat Pagi Cinta

This is not a commentator about the Malay movie titled "Selamat Pagi Cinta" but this is my own version of Selamat paagi cinta. As usual I woke up for my Subuh prayer and after prayer I woke her up; moment she woke up, I whispered to her, "Selamat Pagi Sayang".... ahhh to me it was the most memorable memory for me. It has been 1 year and 6 months since we got married and our love just keep on growing stronger day after day. She is everything to me, a day without her is just like I am crossing over fiery river. She means everything to me. For the rest of my life, she will always be the one who cheers me up, standing next to me when I am down and sad. She had saw me standing tall and she had saw me falling down but she appeared with her magic charms saying that she will always be with me no matter what happen. 

Subhanallah!!!.... she is the best woman in my whole life I ever had. Ya Allah! Thank you for granting my wish to have myself a wife with beautiful look and heart. Forever I will always be in her debt for everything. My day wont last without her by my side. I cant live without her even for just a second. When I am mad, she touched me with all her love and tender calming me down telling me to be patient and willingly accepting His tests. When I am sad, she touched my heart and cried along with me saying that I am not alone. She means everything to me.




Norshahidah Mohd Mahayadin, you are the most beautiful woman in my life. I have never seen anyone like you before. You are my everything sayang. You came into my life after my heart was badly shattered and complete the puzzle of my shattered heart. Allah is Most Powerful creator sayang! He matched us when both of us were looking for love and today we are flying high up the sky together. You will always be in my heart sayang. Oh My God! Tears started to drop on my cheek when reminding her. I love you always sayang!

We have a long journey to go sayang. Hope we will go on and on forever sayang.... I love u always....................































-Fadhil Zhafri-
NZ Wheels Klang Autohaus
1345 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment