Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Blast From the Past: MyBenz 4th Anniversary 2009

I am glad that I have successfully executed MyBenz 4th Anniversary celebration. Although the number of participation for this year event is not as much compared to last year’s event, but it is not the number of participation that matters but the benefits and joy enjoyed by fellow members that matters to me. I am very happy to see all faces of MyBenz for this year’s event especially the Johorian’s MyBenzers; thank you to all of you.

The anniversary night was the most memorable moment for all MyBenzers as for the first time, the 4th Anniversary Dinner was held in a ship that moves along the Johor Causeway and we had wonderful time onboard.

Pictures from the Danga Cruise.

p3070328
That’s my youngest sister, posing at the deck of Danga Cruise.

p3070330
Adik, Me, Enkil, Hj Akhir, Kapitan… taking our sweet time before boarding the ship. It reminded me of Titanic.

p30703312
My sister, Farah @ PiPiLoyot posing at the deck.

p3070341
Moment to be remembered for the rest of my life. Friends forever!

p3070340
Waiting for the ship to sail along the Johor Causeway.

MyBenz Fantasia resulted with a huge number of hidden talents amongst MyBenzers.

Sham, Fizzo, Pyan_W115, Adik, PiPiLoyot, AFJ, Kapitan, Zeta etc, you guys rocks!


p3070342
Adik and PiPiLoyot in action!

I would like to thank these individuals for all their helps, guidance and criticisms throughout the planning and execution of MyBenz 4th Anniversary 2009, I must say that this is the best part of being a MyBenzers and strengthened my factor for being a proud member of MyBenz.

1. PiPiLoyot- You are an iron lady sis! Thank you for your help and your ideas and strong public relations skills helped a lot in making this event a success. Thank your for all the supports given to me sis! Good luck for your future undertakings sis.
2. Kapitan- My strong arm and my fighting partners. However, fighting does not mean we offending and vengeful. Kapitan, u showed me the meaning of professionalism. I appreciate that bro. Your presence in MyBenz 4th Anniversary despite being a new members, I respect you for that bro.
3. Pyan_W115- Vadivelu ammak! Your presence light up the spark of MyBenz 4th Anniversary. I am happy and glad for your helps and ideas. I guess u are right bro, “I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way!” I am going to take that as my words of courage in the future.
4. Adik- Faiz, you have proven to me that you have an excellent level of public relations skills. With your helps and supports, we managed to gather as many prizes as ever compared to last year bro!. Thanks to you for making this event a success!
5. Sham- My good friend and my elder brother in this forum, thank you very much for all the guidance and trust given to me in handling this anniversary together with the rest of young MyBenzers. You really showed me the meaning of Viva MyBenzers and brotherhood and cherishing the friendships we have build.
6. Buckrey- Abg Buck, your ongoing support and helps in bringing the huge number of goodies from KL, I am speechless bg. Thank you bg buck for your support. Your confidence in me to handle this anniversary is an honor for me bg buck. Thank you once again for your trust bg buck.
7. Zeta Jones- Kak Zeta, thank you for helping me in carrying the goodie bags for the orphans and OKU. I am glad and appreciate your help Kak. With all the advise, nagging and laughters you given to us, would be beneficial to all of us in the future.
8. Pak Amman- Pak Amman, by knowing you at the anniversary, my perception that you are unapproachable, changed. In fact, I am glad that you are able to make it to this year anniversary consistently Pak Amman without fail. Pak Amman, allow me to say this words quoted by you, “Tidak keterlaluan untuk saya nyatakan bahawa inilah keindahan MyBenz” U made MyBenz more colorful than ever.


To all members who came and support especially to Johor members, AJ_124, Fizzo and Zeta; thank you very much our Johorians friends!


On behalf of the committee members, thousands of apology from all of us for any hiccups throughout the happening of the event. We hope to see all of you again in the next year round anniversary with bigger crowds and participation.


VIVA MYBENZ!
MYBENZ, WE CARE WE SHARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment