Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 21, 2010

When Old Meets New

I was about to park my car on that Monday morning, as usual, Monday morning blues that always haunted each human beings who had a blast during their weekend :-) I was rushing to attend the usual Monday morning meeting chaired by my charismatic boss, Kumaran Rathnasamy. As I parked my car illegally at the NAZA Motor car park, I stumbled upon the elder brother of my car, the W123 Mercedes-Benz parked at the NAZA Motor customers' car park. The car still looking magnificent albeit of its aging factor; German technology or Deutsche Technologie.

I can still see the signature design of Mercedes-Benz at every corner of the car. From the tail lights down to the signature radiator grille, I saw over-engineering technologies featured inside this car. Yup, I guess that German did a very good homework when it comes to everlasting design. Just look at the W123 and W124, the car is still looking magnificent cruising on the highway and some even capable of doing high speeds (modification with Japanese engine is discounted from this statement). Wow.... and it so happened that I parked my car next to it, and off course being a Mercedes-Benz fans, I cant resist from taking some picture of this two different generations of Mercedes-Benz E-class. 

Previously, the E was the nomenclature of Einspritzung for the older medium sized Mercedes-Benz coded as W115 (280E), W123 (230E and 280E) and it was later rebadged to E-class during the debut of the facelifted W124 (E200, E220, E280, E320 etc).
Enjoy the pictures... time to roll....till then... bye bye...
















-Fadhil Zhafri-
TTDI Jaya
0125 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment