Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Blast From The Past: 1st May 2009, Historical Date for me and her

A new book of my life has just begun…..Fadhil & Shahidah

DSC_0204“Saya terima nikah Norshahidah Binti Mohd Mahayadin dengan mas kahwinnya RM80.00 tunai” Alhamdulillah in a mere one sentence, I am now officially a husband to Norshahidah Binti Mohd Mahayadin. 1 May 2009 will always be remembered as the magical date for both of us as while the world celebrated labor day, we tied the knot for us to be together eternally. I guess I am the luckiest guy on earth as I have gotten myself a good, beautiful and gorgeous looking wife like her. She completes my life which was rather birzirk earlier. I am now trying to be a good husband to my wife and also to enable her to carry on my next generations.
DSC_0230I remembered this byte of a song sang by Saiful, “Ku juga mencintai dirimu, mengapa sukar ku luahkan, bukan sengaja ku menahan, bibir membeku lidah terkelu, ku juga mencintai dirimu, kau amat sempurna buatku, bukannya saja aku biarkan, kan ucap jua padamu………….” May the flame of love that has been nurtured earlier grows stronger each days as we move on with our new phase of life.
DSC_0279I pray each day that we will always be like this forever. She completes my life with her love and tenderness. I am happy for both of us, in fact the whole world is happy for us actually. Another marriage has taken into place; where a prince and princess tied their knot and sail in the open sea together. I will always love my wife, Norshahidah Mohd Mahayadin till the end of my life. May Allah Bless this marriage with all His Blessings.
DSC_0273
From Ara Damansara to Kelana Jaya with love….. no one would ever expect that an acquaintanship in Perodua Kembara club ended with marriage between Ahmad Fadhil Zhafri Ahmad Fuad and his wife Norshahidah Mohd Mahayadin. In fact she is also a member of MyBenz, another club where Ahmad Fadhil Zhafri share his passion in Mercedes Benz cars. Thanks to all friends for all the supports given throughout the relationships. We have gone through a lot before we finally settled down.  Pray for our happiness in the world and the here after…Aminnn…….
________________________________________________________________________________________________

















-Fadhil Zhafri & Shahidah-
NZ Wheels Klang Autohaus
1141 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment