Nuffnang Ads

Monday, November 8, 2010

Friends.........

Some pictures taken and shared from my BlackBerry device, with a set of my BlackBerry social networking. They called themselves as Bikers TC Networking. Simply enjoyed hanging around with them.







Hehehe, most of my friends in these pictures hover from the northern part of Malaysia called Penang, where foods are vastly available there, from the Chinese down to the local cuisines; the true spirit of 1 Malaysia. But they are one hell of people I love to hang out with especially when we chatted over various issues and we had a great time together. :-)


Apart from Bikers TC Networking, I also have another set of friends who puts so much passion in Mercedes-Benz vehicles like I do; known as MyBenz where tonnes of Mercedes freaks like us exchange ideas about our love and passions towards this premium brand. The pictures I wish to share here were taken during our last gathering which was held at the Tanjung Harapan, Port Klang. We had "Ikan Bakar Session" there. Anyhow, enjoy viewing all pictures!






















These people, both Bikers TC Networking and MyBenz are my pulse and inspiration in what ever that I do after my parents (Mak and Abah, don't you worry, you are still number one in my heart). I do wish that the flame of friendships remains till the day when I died and gone in this world. Insya-Allah.... Amin....

-Fadhil Zhafri-
TTDI Jaya
0015hrs



No comments:

Post a Comment