Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Long Silent Of Fadhil Zhafri, the ultimate Brabus Business Consultant



Hie all, it has been a long time since I last posted in my beloved blog. Been extremely busy with my job as Brabus Business Consultant; please do follow me via my business blog at Fadhil Zhafri, Brabus Business Consultant for updates on whats going on at my place especially promotions on Brabus tuned cars and standard Mercedes-Benz. I believe that customers are getting really smart nowadays and usually before they go out shopping for their beloved cars, they would conduct a research on cars they are looking for as well as getting to the site created by the car consultants themselves. 


Why Brabus not Mercedes-Benz? Often people asked me with this question. I am a big time fan of Mercedes-Benz and German cars but I do have a soft spot on older Mercedes-Benz cars but Brabus is my career. When drive a Mercedes-Benz cars, it is a common sight on daily basis as most businessmen drive Mercedes-Benz but with Brabus, with its stunning and mean elegant machine, it uplifts the driver's persona when driving it everyday. Brabus is a lifestyle entity for those who loves sporting in a big saloon car like Mercedes-Benz cars. Oh yeah, since I am talking about Brabus, I do have Brabus tuned cars for sale, which is accessible by clicking to these links; Brabus New Cars, Pre-Registered Cars & Ex-Management Cars For Sale and Pre-Registered & Brand New Brabus S-Klasse. Your company looking for company cars or you have customers and wish to be my supporters and business partners, please do not hesitate to email me at Fadhil Brabus Business Consultant and bring them to me for an appointment. 

I am an indeed busy person for now due to I need to hit my target in bringing more sales and getting more prospect into my network. Hence, the rule of thumb in sales and business is always by referral of customers. Why as customers, you must get your dream cars from me? Simple, I am no ordinary salesman but I am an extraordinary business consultant dealing in Brabus tuned Mercedes-Benz as well as standard Mercedes-Benz. I treat my clients with highest respect and their confidentiality are sealed upon their requests. I shall ensure that they get nothing but the best service from me from the moment they placed their deposits up to the delivery of vehicles and until they resell back the car and get new cars from me. I even had their files with me and from time to time I shall be in touch with them. That is the main thing why one must choose me when purchase their Mercedes-Benz or Brabus. 

I guess, I better stop now because I am rather sleepy and tired. New day is coming to me again tomorrow. Till we meet again, good night and wassalam.

Regards,
Fadhil Zhafri
Brabus Business Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment