Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

F.R.I.E.N.D.S,
What are those actually?
A sweet candy or a chocolate?
NO, it is an expression of relationships between a person to another,
But how true this phrase can be in one's life?
F.R.I.E.N.D.S,
There are two of them;
Mere friends and true friends,
Mere friends are everywhere but true friends are those who stands behind you through bad and good times
When one in sorrow, mere friends run away and only exist when one is happy
But true friends stay and cry together with him and laugh with him no matter what happens....
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Are those who try to take care of each others' feelings,
No matter what happens, they will be there to cheer one's day,
But friends are not those who bashed, mentally and physically torturing their friends,
Those are not friends but DEVILS! Yes DEVILS...
These people don't deserve to get themselves to be called F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Appreciate them while they are still around
Don't regret it when he is no longer around in this world,
F.R.I.E.N.D.S are human not robot, once hurt, the wound will never heal,
If one is kind heart enough and he forgives his friends, that is very noble of him but what if he doesn't forgive them?
It will be too late to ask for forgiveness.....




    
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Very easy to spell it but to take care of their feelings are the most difficult ones.......








 








Fadhil Zhafri
2332 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment