Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Final lap of my 2 series...

I first entered my 2 series in 2003, to be precise, 13 March 2003. That was the day I got my key of freedom, the beginning of a long journey for me on this earth. I was pursuing my final year diploma back then at Universiti Teknologi Mara Segamat when I first entered my 2 series era. The beginning of my journey was sweet as I am free to do things that I have always wanted to do but I still hold onto my religion beliefs and norms. That was the time where I was beaten up half dead by my college mate that has left behind a scary and unforgettable trauma for me; I have forgiven them but to treat them as my friend, never ever. 


But now, I am a man who is building my hall of fame in my career as Brabus Business Consultant here in Naza-Brabus Motor Sdn Bhd, hence, as I progressed alongside my 2 series era, I have tasted the sweetness and bitterness of life. I met my first love in UiTM Perlis in 2006 but my relationships went to a complete halt in December 2006 as there was no chemistry between us and I was heart broken for nearly 2 years before a lady appeared in my life and touched and filled up my heart with love and tenderness; that's my wife, Norshahidah. 

Our love story was the greatest love story of all time. We were in love and later decided to tie ourselves in engagement. During our engagement period, a lot of things happened to me. I quit my jobs at two different companies as I could not prolong the tantrums created by my superior. I tried my best to be their good employees but always end up in such a dreadful way. Often back then, I blamed myself for what had happened to me with all bad lucks and curses that I received back then. I cried all by myself thinking what wrong I had done that I need to undergo this situation. Then I got conned by this place of work 2 weeks before I got married, again my life was devastated.

But God is great, when I don't have close friends during my diploma days, He substitute it with my new sets of friends which now my close friends. They are Apit (now a father of a baby boy named Rayyan), Ezanny (now a lecturer in UNISEL), Hadi (now a financial consultant) and Fikri (accountant in ASTRO). But still I have few friends during my diploma days who did not know what exactly happened to me and they are still my friends till now. Alhamdulillah.

For all I know, yesterday I am already 29 years old, which mean, I am in my final lap of my 2 series era. So many things happened to me alongside the journey of my 2 series. And my journey is still far, far ahead and life is so challenging that I have to work extra hard in a smart way merely to feed my family. God is testing me by not rewarding and blessing me with bundle of joy but now I accept what had happened to me in the past as my part and parcel of my growing up and learning process. All I ever wanted is to be a God fearing servant, a good husband, a good son to my parents, to be a good father, a good son in-law and to be a successful Brabus Business Consultant. 

Anyway, my journey is still far ahead of me. Hope good things to come along the way. Insya-Allah. 























-Fadhil Zhafri-
Naza-Brabus Motor Sdn Bhd

No comments:

Post a Comment