Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Journey of my last 2 series had just begun...and more to come along the way

First trial for me on my first day being 29 year old man. When a customer that promise you they are coming to test drive and pay booking for their new car and the fact is they are not coming after waited patiently for the whole day. Then got this sms, saying that the hubby already arranged other car for her to test drive. All I can say is no rezeki for me today and I accept it as part and parcel of my life as human in making my hall of fame in this world. Maybe some people around my age are already in their comfort zone, earning good money, drive good cars but as for me my journey is very long and full with winding turn hence I always stumbled on my own destiny. I don't regret for me leaving good pay job with secured monthly salary but the pressure doesn't paid well with my effort. This is what I call it CHALLENGE. People may think that I am stupid for leaving behind good and promising pay job but heck, I love sales and the brand. FULL STOP! Only Allah knows what's in my heart and how I feel right now. Mood: Faithful to Allah SWT. (Taken from my status posting at Facebook)






















-Fadhil Zhafri-
Naza-Brabus Motor Sdn Bhd

No comments:

Post a Comment