Nuffnang Ads

Monday, February 7, 2011

Love Is In The Air......

I woke up early yesterday morning, and wife whispered to me "Good morning my love" ahhhh so nice when somebody greeted me with that wish each time I woke up. After had my morning warm shower as usual I would be having my all time favorite breakfast cum diet plan meal, a glass of fresh milk and while sipping, I think about where to go on that bright Sunday. It was 11 am already and I decided to have an early lunch with my wife and off we go to KFC Extreme Park, Shah Alam. Tingggg!!!! Idea came after me while I got my first bite on the chicken, "Sayang, why not we go up to Genting?, It has been a while since we last dated there" Wife looked at me with the most beautiful smile ever and nodded her head agreeing to my idea. The last time we went there was like two months back and we felt the need of going up there again, just to get rid of the pressures faced by all of us in the daily working environment. After finishing our lunch, off we go to Genting Highlands, City Of Entertainment.....







As it was Sunday hence I decided not to use the Karak Highway route as a friend of mine told me that there were so many cars there (actually I ain't pay no toll charges); instead I took the old trunk road via Batu Caves-Sungai Tua-Ulu Yam-Gohtong Jaya. The journey was an awesome one as the route heading to Hulu Yam-Gohtong Jaya are still surrounded with greens and serene view of the forests and it acts as the natural air conditioner for our earth. While listening to the romantic Malay songs played via the Proton Symphony MP3 player (Don't play a fool with Proton, they have their own sound system for their cars especially the Satria Neo) suddenly there was this "K-car", a black color tailgating behind my car. I taught him a lesson by twisting my (wife) Satria Neo around the corner till we reached Genting Malik-Gohtong Jaya interchange near Batang Kali and to my surprise, the Satria Neo grips the road pretty aggressive hence adding my credit to my beloved National car maker for this model, Satria Neo. Moment we passed through Genting River, the road was narrow and winding and there were many cars ascending uphill heading towards Genting Highlands and the Satria Neo continues to give its best shot to me by twisting the bends around the roads until we reached Gohtong Jaya where we stopped at Strawberry Farm. There we spent about an hour and a half there picking strawberries and had an unforgettable Thai massage (errr I think I better not tell as it was a painful experience! till now still feel the pain around my nerves).





Done with the strawberry picking and a painful Thai massage, off we drive up to the summit of Genting Highlands and moment we passed the police sentry, the real journey climbing uphill began. The Satria Neo is indeed designed for those with high adrenaline rush, those who loves speed while cornering and amongst all National cars, the Satria Neo is a perfect match. It grips the road pretty well with minimal body roll while attempting corners. There was this sharp corner and a steep hill where most cars may need to slow down to control their cars but the Satria Neo, I took the corner and I quickly pressed the accelerator so that the car will maintain its momentum while climbing uphills and within 10 minutes or so we safely arrived at the summit of Genting Highlands and the only notice we got moment we arrived there "First World Plaza- Car Park Full" and "Hotel Resort-Car Park Full" and Alhamdulillah we managed to grab a parking at First World Plaza. We were breathless moment we entered First World Plaza as it was jam packed with people inside there. Since we were on our dating mode, we finally decided to have our evening coffee at Coffee Bean Cafe at Hotel Resort where I had my all time favorite Caramel Coffee Ice Blended and wife Hazelnut Coffee Ice Blended and we chatted for hours as if there were no ends and for once we forgot our part and parcels of life in reality, we were just like those who are deeply in love and still we are till now... hehehe.... (I love you sayang...) While we were busy chatting, there were many visitors who were busy checking out heading back to their hometowns but we were accompanied by the cool breeze of the Titiwangsa continent and decorated with mist, ahhh what a romantic dating it was....


Well it was time to go back home and bid Genting Highlands goodbye. I got an information that Karak Highway was badly jammed due to KL lite heading back to the city center after a long weekend, hence once again, the Gohtong Jaya-Genting Malik road saved the day. As we were approaching Batang Kali, we decided to dropped by at my brother in-law's house at Antara Gapi. Upon arrival, we were greeted by my beloved sister in-law and off course, my heart and soul beloved Muhammad Aqil Hadiff Bin Khairul Anuar. How time flies he has grown up and I must say that he looks handsome although he is only one year and a half, going to be two years this year. We had dinner there and it was the first time ever I ate "Ikan pekasam" and man it was an experience because I never tasted that before. Later after dinner, my wife and I spent another hour playing with him while watching "Eagle Eye" via Star Movies channel. I love Aqil just like a son of mine. He always cracks smile on my face and the same too goes to Auni, bancik's daughter.


Our outing ended at 0030 hrs moment we arrived at our crib in Shah Alam. Overall it was an enjoyable outing, where I had the best quality time with my wife ever. Indeed our love is in the air where we spent our best quality time at Genting Highlands accompanied with the cold breezy air and off course we had both of us to love each other. Indeed Allah had decided that we both are meant for each other. I simply enjoyed the outing and wish that I could do it ever again. Maybe next outing would be somewhere uphill again hehehe.... simply marvelous.





-Fadhil Zhafri-
2335 hrs
Shah Alam

3 comments:

  1. yeap...love it so much...at least can release my mind after a long working day during CNY..

    ReplyDelete