Nuffnang Ads

Friday, February 4, 2011

What I want to achieve before I reach 30?

Some people may find it impossible for me to grab every single thing in this whole wide world in a mere 5 years, but as for me whom believe in God’s fate and my capability, I believe that I can realize it within this time frame. Like any other people, I have a mission and vision in life, similar to an organization that needs to come out with their mission and vision as part of their strategic management practice. 
If one said that they have done it before and failed, they perceived that they are a big time failures, I was among those people whom had failed in their life but then, I sit back and think will I make any difference if I said that I am a big time failure? I was down in the drain when I thought that I have lost everything that I own before this not until I found my strengths. The strengths is actually me myself; per se, only I can make a different in my life, by putting aside what had happened in the past.  I remembered someone used to tell me this when I was really down the drain;“Challenges are gift, it forces you to find a new center of gravity to stand on, dont fight it just find a new way to stand” somehow, I find the statement rather true, it is actually me whom can make every single diffferent in mylife now.

Thus, it came before me to write down my dreams and what am I going to achieve in 5 years time. First, a good and condusive working environment that will enhance my skills and capability to be an asset to my current company. At the moment, I found that Perodua gives me abundant of experience for me to savvy to enhance and boost my self confidence as well as enhancing my career development in the future. Therefore, I am aiming that I am going to be at least Assistant Manager for Human Resource & Training at my current work place; and I am the only one whom can make the difference. I am already in the organization and now it is time for me to sail in the open sea to reap the achievements in the company. Again by holding to the motivational statement given by someone that I know earlier, I believe that by proofing myself as an asset and capable in delivering things, I can achieve that post within the time frame, I only need to follow the steps to be one. I pray that I can be a good leader full with charisma, transformational and diplomatic leader in my career development, Insya-Allah, I believe that Allah will help me to reach the goals, provided I have to work smart and think hard to be one in five years time.
Everybody has their own dream machine that they want to feel, drive, or even own it. Similar to me, I believe that by putting my heart and soul to it and everyday take it as a mode of motivational tool, I will get my ever dream machine into reality. I have always fancy the German marques for ages, since my dad owns one and he is another source of motivation in order for me to get my dream German marques. I will ensure that in five years time I am going to own my very first Mercedes Benz, anE280 AMG version. I am not aiming for the higher end model for this E-class because I have to be realistic over things that I want to get. I have always been dreaming to own a Mercedes Benz regardless of what people said. I appreciate the Germans for their technology featured inside the Mercedes Benz range and it has always been my dream machine to drive. Once I got the car, I shall let my father to be the first to drive it as a token of appreciation for motivating towards owning the car, Insya-Allah it will become a reality provided I work hard for it.
I have been wanting to own a house of my own at a prestigous area in Kuala Lumpur but then, the new township Ara Damansara captured my eyes. This new township is the most appreciative areas in Petaling Jaya area amidst other newly developed township. Imagine, the value of properties at Ara Damansara appreciated by days. My parents bought their dream house here at RM650,000 and to date the value had increased to close to RM1 million, a huge amount for a double storey link house in this area. But I have made up my mind that I am going to own one of this house in this residency in the next five years. Being a young successful executive, this somehow will motivate me to work smarter and think harder in the future. I could not care less for what people are going to say about it because as long as the intention of buying a dream house has already in mind.
This is the most important thing that I want to achieve in the next five years. Since I am already married as at that time, I must say that I want to have a happy family living modestly at my dream residency area as well as having a bright and brilliant children of mine and my wife as at that time. My main aim is one, I want all of them to lead a happily ever after life and I want them to live in an easy life. I would give my chidren the best education that they can get as well as preparing themselves for the hereafter as their way of life. A happy family believing on the five pillars of principles of Islam and 6 pillars of principles of Iman, I believe this can be a reality. I want my children to be good in both aspects, their worldly life as well as their hereafter life.
Insya-Allah that my dreams can be realized in the next five years. Having my career progressed and bloom at my current workplace, driving my ever dreamt car Mercedes E280 AMG, buying my dream property at Ara Damansara as well as having my dream family, these are my dream achievements in the next five years and if this happen, Syukur Alhamdulillah to the Great Almighty for blessing my life with all His Blessings. Whatever it is, prayer from parents are the most important above all. I believe that with smart work and critical thinking I can realize my goal in the future. Insya-Allah.




-Fadhil Zhafri-
1606 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment