Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Return of Fadhil Zhafri

I am back again in the blogging world. It has been a while since I last blogged back in January 2011. As usual, the lame old excuse would come into the picture; "Busy", "No idea" (errr...do I need to add more) hehhe.. anyway I am back now. Oops...before I go further, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my Chinese friends, bloggers, colleagues and others "Xinnian Kuaile, Gong Xi Fa Cai". Xinnian Kuaile means Happy New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai means May Prosperity be with you (correct me if I am wrong my Chinese friends).

Anyhow, lets proceed with my blogging agenda. It has been three months since I left my glamorous, money making job (see this Fadhil Zhafri At Work) and I am now attached to one of the top player banks in South East Asia doing marketing in auto finance, I cant run away from automotive field as I love cars since I was a little boy and now I ended up with automobile field hehehe.... The job is not easy, but I enjoy every bits and minutes of doing it. It is a new experience, new phase of life and off course higher goal setting. Due to this I hardly do any posting in my beloved blog.

Well, I guess KL is very quiet today as most of the inhabitants have made their way back to their hometowns to celebrate the Lunar New Year (Chinese) and not to mention those who went for a long vacation. I could not believe that I only took 15 minuted to drive from Kg Tunku down to Bangsar Village where I am currently at now while doing this posting. Ahhh how I wish that KL can be this quiet like the good old days.... Bangsar used to be a hush resident area back in the 70's (My aunt used to stay here since 1975 till 2006). Ahhh sooo relaxing. Hehehehe wondering where will be at after this.

I am happy with what I have today, Alhamdulillah praise be upon Him for giving me the strengths to face all odds along the way. I am happy of miracles that happened around me (Allahuakbar!) and I am happy to see how I am progressing now. Although it will take sometimes for me to groom myself to be an exceptional marketing people but I am persistent that I will make it through with help of my colleagues, bosses and off course my whole family members. I am blessed to have a loving, beautiful wife for standing strong behind me throughout the the way while I climb up my career ladder.

Some people asked me why on earth I left my glamorous job being a sales executive? Again and again, I told them that opportunities only knock once and it will never knocks ever again. Hence when opportunity comes, take the chance and move on and have deep faith in Him and He will show you the way. I have to be strong and never look back. I know that I can do it. Why moved on because I want to expand my area of knowledge and experience and also building my career in the long run.

Why I am being persistent and optimistic? After watching a complete video "A Journey of a Three Pointed Stars". I am somehow amazed with the founder, the father of this legendary premium car brand namely Mercedes-Benz. Karl Benz wrote on a postcard with a sketch of his office with a three pointed stars logo shining on top of the roof of his office and he mentioned this to his wife who stayed hundreds mile away from Stuttgart "Ein Tag fährt dieser Stern fort zu glänzen, obwohl ich nicht mehr herum bin und mein Vermächtnis fortfährt…." (One day this star will continue to shine even though I am no longer around and my legacy will continue....) and because of that no matter what happen, I will move on irregardless of obstacles around me. Taking the father of Mercedes-Benz as my world idols (off course my all time idol would be Rasulullah S.A.W) I believe that I will make it through!

Recently, the company where my father used to work at contacted me to have a short interview with me about growing up as "Anak MMC" (refer to All About Me). I am not bragging but I am "Anak MMC". My siblings and I (except Fatin, I love u dik) were all born during my father's office service with MMC. I would be more than willing to share with them  my experience growing up as "Anak MMC". Actually, I had a fond memories growing up as "Anak MMC" and the most I remembered was spending my greatest childhood day at Batang Berjuntai. I still remember going swimming at the staff mess, chauffeured driven to school and big bungalows and off course getting myself inside one of the dredges during that time. Ahh those were the day.... growing up in the mining area. To me nothing beats like the good old days. Berjuntai Tin Dredging was once noted as the largest mining pool in the South East Asia where they had 9 dredges at one place.

Well, I guess that is all for now. Hopefully I will be in the mood again to do my next posting. But no matter what happened, I will move on and on just like how Karl Benz and his partner Gottlieb Daimler worked hard in upbringing Mercedes-Benz as leading premium brand throughout the world. I will always have the spirit of Mercedes-Benz inside me. Till then..... bye bye and have a nice long weekend.


-Fadhil Zhafri-

No comments:

Post a Comment