Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Me, Myself and Her

It has been a while since I last did my write ups in this blog. Work commitments hampered me from actively doing a write ups in this lovely blogs. I am happy whenever I write as it enhance my writing skills and also, enabling people out there to know me better. Here are some pictures taken by me for the past few days.





    


This picture was taken last year, breaking fast with my beloved wife Shahidah at JM Beriyani Restaurant, Subang Jaya.

This picture was taken during one of our date. This one was taken during our bowling date at One Utama. We were not engaged yet that time hehe... the flame of love had just begun.... she has something in her that attracts me.

My wife's first birthday with her beloved hubby. 9th August 2009. In this picture, she received a sugar from me. I dont know why, she is perfect to me and she completes my empty heart and healed my wounded heart.

I love her for the way she is.

We are meant to be for each other...

Our honeymoon at Cameron Highlands.
I am happy to have her as my life companion. Hope that my marriage would last till my very last breath. I love u always dear.....
Till then good night.
-Fadhil Zhafri-

No comments:

Post a Comment