Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 14, 2010

NZ Wheels Family Day 2010

My wife and I went for a company's trip down to Cherating to commemorate the NZ Wheels 15th Anniversary as well as celebrating its family day there. As for me, the event was the first time I celebrated family day together with my colleagues together with my beloved wife, Norshahidah Mohd Mahayadin. As everything was paid for and what I did was bring myself and wife and our luggage, we decided not to drive instead we took bus there as the company had provided luxury coaches for us.



The bus departed from the majestic looking NZ Wheels Autohaus at 8 am sharp and through out the journey, we had a great time together, watching movies as well as chit chatting amongst others. Together boarding the bus with me were Mazril, Sara, Azizi, both Eja and Azie together with their children. Before making our way to Cherating, we stopped for lunch at NZ Wheels Kuantan branch we were given VIP treatment there. I had great time there eating durians, it has been ages since I had one and because of that my body temperature went erratic :-)





    

We checked in at The Legend Cherating at 3.30 pm and made our way straight to our room and to my big surprise that I got myself a room facing directly to the sea. How majestic it was, thinking that I had never brought my wife for a vacation by the seaside. The room was nice and cozy I must say albeit of its aging factor. Some how, I felt the room was a dejavu; I thought I had been there before perhaps some 16 years back when I was a little child hehehe.. That night, we had our first dinner by the seaside with Hawaiian Night as the theme for the dinner. And that was the night all branches and departments were required to perform a show to audiences that night. I joined the performance together with the rest of the sales team of NZ Wheels Klang Autohaus doing the No Body dancing sketch where we all dressed like hot and nasty guy that night hahahahaha! Man I cant imagine I could do that... and later followed by a proper dancing show by he fellow ladies of NZ Wheels; I admired the way they dance that night. NZ Wheels made my night as my wife and I were crowned as the best dressed couple for the night, THANK YOU NZ WHEELS!


Later after the dinner, my wife and I decided to take a short stroll along the beach and we happened to meet our colleague; Leena and her two adorable sons (ladies, I am serious) hehehe and we went for a short stroll at the beach side and finally we stopped at Coconut Grove Coffee House and had our late night tea. After quenching our thirst sipping hot and cold drinks we went to the inhouse pub where fellow sales team had booked the place purposely for NZ Wheels staffs to enjoy themselves. Man, I simply love NZ Wheels for what they had given to its staffs. But unfortunately, I did not stay long there as I need to get a good sleep for the telematch the next day.
We had breakfast at Seri Nagasari Hall.I had western breakfast, a piece of croissant, a piece of whole meal bread spreaded with butter and a glass of mango juice. Then, we went to join the telematch and the weather was warm and dry, normal for seaside weather. Although I did not win the telematch but I enjoyed myself that very day. But later in the afternoon, I was supposed to join the explore race but the weather made me sick as I got a very heavy headache hence, my group withdrawn from the game and headed back to our rooms and we took a very long nap throughout the evening.
That night was the grand dinner for NZ Wheels Sdn Bhd with Bollywood Night as the theme. My wife wore the sari meanwhile I clad myself with punjabi shirt, one set which we bought at Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur. Again, we were nominated as the best dressed couple for the night but unfortunately, Balakrishnan (diagnostic techinician) won the title together with his wife, Umma. To me, it is about winning but I felt appreciated. Hehehehe... that night, later after the dinner my wife went to bed early as she told me that she was not feeling well I went to hang out by the beach side together with Mazril, Sara, Eddy Lau, Eja and Azizi. We had great time together while chatting about our past stories. Hehehe....
We departed back to KL at 1.30 pm the next day and dropped by Chendor to buy a must goodies from the land of turtle, Keropok Lekor and keropok kering. I guess, the traders made dozens of fortune on that day from us alone heheh.... imagine three buses stopped. Hehehe... We watched My Name Is Khan, acted by Datuk Shah Rukh Khan together with Kajol. A very touching story and for all we knew, we had arrived Kuala Lumpur upon the end of the movie. A very touching story though, about an autistic man who tried to meet the president of United States of America just to tell him that he was not a terrorist. We safely arrived NZ Wheels Autohaus at 8 pm sharp and made our way back home to bring my siblings out for dinner at the nearby restaurant.
I went to bed early that night, perhaps due to exhaustion after a long journey back home from Cherating to Kuala Lumpur. Cherating left behind thousands of unforgettable memories and I am going to cherish the moment.
-Fadhil Zhafri-
0047 hrs
Ara Damansara

No comments:

Post a Comment