Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Blast From The Past:- MyBenz Motorcade To Putrajaya

19 May 2009, Saturday, Awan Besar Rest Area.

I was spring cleaning my laptop when I saw this pictures which reminded me of an event occurred last year. It was 19 May 2009 where fellow members of www.mybenz.org gathered themselves at the Awan Besar rest area before proceeding their journey to Putrajaya Mosque later on in a slow and steady convoy. I remembered that there were three units of Mercedes Benz S-class (W140), a unit of W124 sedan, 2 units of C124 coupe and a W124 limousine followed by an A-class, W202 C-class and, W203 C-class and a W126 S-class. Thanks to the initiator, Bro Maxazman for hosting such event. Pictures should tell a thousand words how well was the motorcade going on that day. Here it goes……enjoy….







No comments:

Post a Comment