Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Remembering A Friend of Mine....

I  am still awake although tomorrow I am having training at Mercedes-Benz Malaysia training center tomorrow. It is not whether I am suffering from insomnia or what not but I cant sleep thinking of the good time I once had with this friend of mine. He was such a  nice man and never let me down whenever I am in trouble. He was such a special person to me that I will never ever forget him. But God Loves him more than we did. On the 10th January 2010, he passed away after a sudden heart attack on that day. Al-Fatihah to Rusli Zakaria @ Cougar9. Uncle C9, forever I am going to remember you, although your presence in my life was only for a short while but I truly enjoyed being a friend of yours uncle. May Allah bless you. Amin...Al-Fatihah.....

Rusli Bin Zakaria @ Cougar9 (1955-2010)



 Some of the thread related to his death, http://www.mybenz.org/zoopp/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=8128&forum=15&viewmode=flat&order=ASC&start=60

"Friends may come and go in our life but only true friends stay"

P/S: I missed my true friend, C9. Al-Fatihah.

-Fadhil Zhafri-
TTDI Jaya
0103 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment