Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Good Old Days.

One may wonder why am I putting all these old pictures in Facebook? Well, the answer is simple. It is to make the tracking for my old friends whom I had not met for ages easier. The one inside these pictures are good examples on the effect when I uploaded old pictures inside my facebook. A friend of friend to my mother browsed through pictures of her which I had tagged her earlier and she responded to my mum saying that she knew the person inside the picture and that was when I reunited back with my super long-lost childhood friend.

We had not met for almost 17 years after we last visited them in Singapore in 1993. There and then I have been wondering what was he doing and today we are reunited again. Finally, with God's permission, we reunited again and first time ever we talked after 17 years went missing in action. May Allah Bless you Faizal Reza! Who is Faizal Reza? Well, he is a friend of mine since we were babies, yeah too good to be true and yes we were close friends before, I mean close childhood friends.

Anyhow, I just want to share some of the old photos taken some 25 years back and see how close we were before this.

This picture was taken in Mimaland in 1985.
This picture was taken in 1984 at Staff Mess, Berjuntai Tin Dredging
Mimaland 1985
Me and Mama....


Al-Fatihah to Uncle Abdul Ferdzous Hadi who passed away in 1988 in a road accident, leaving behind his wife Aunty Noraini Noordin and two children Faizal Reza and Faryantie. May Allah Bless his soul with all His blessings... Amin....


-Fadhil Zhafri-
TTDI Jaya
2216 hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment