Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mama Oh Mama



I just got back from training at Mercedes-Benz Malaysia Automotive Training Center, Glenmarie. While doing nothing after a long day in the classroom (did I say classroom? err.... those were the days when I was a student) I am in the mood of writing in this blog of mine. I came across this poetry cum lyric written by the national singer, Datuk Sharifah Aini. It is about a mothers' sacred sacrifice she made just to ensure that her child would continue to survive while she backed off. Kind of touching, but anyhow I am writing it, so enjoy.

Mama Oh Mama
By: Datuk Sharifah Aini

Di pangkuan kasih suci,
Kau membelai menyayangi,
Cahaya mata menyinari hati,

Dalam sepi rintihan mu,
Kau iringi doa restu,
Dewasalah dalam kasih Mama.....

Walau jiwa menderita,
Kau relakan jua,
Bagai dian kau berbakti,
Tiada kau tinggal galasnya,

Dikau pergi bersemadi,
Dalam sunyi rahsiamu,
Pengorbanan kasih suci Mama.....


-Fadhil Zhafri-
TTDI Jaya
1900 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment