Nuffnang Ads

Monday, September 27, 2010

Hari Raya 2010

Raya is approaching its end and I am about to share all pictures taken during the recent festive season. So sorry friends, uncle, aunties, and sisters and brothers for the late uploads. Hehehehe...been extremely busy lately plus with the recent self turmoil hence got no mood at all to post some interesting stories about me myself and I... hehehe...anyhow enjoy the pictures.... raya pictures...



Breakfast at Jalan Sulaiman, usual spot for satay and mee rebus for breakfast. Missing this place very much and we can see the crowd... third day raya and the crowd is immense.

The same spot arwah atok and I had breakfast many years ago.

Story of the day, Sosilawati Lawiya's murder case.

My most wanted satay... beef satay

Old meets new....

My beloved parents

Fatin is now a teenager! Can't believe it, I remember that she was a little cute girl who loves to cuddle and manjaing with all her brothers and sisters.

I love them always... mama and abah.

Mee Rebus Muar Jalan Sulaiman...the best and still the best!


Beef satay, chicken satay and belly satay....

Ready to roll to Lubok

Simply enjoyed driving




Fateh relaxing at the back while smsing...

Lubok, a lot of things have changed although Tok Cik and Tok Long Nab had passed away several years ago.


The weather was warm hence taking some air at the verandah is a good idea hehehe.

My trusted old Mercedes-Benz.

The food is simply delicious.

Pak Atan and wifey.

Ladies gossipping... hehehe

On our way to Batu Pahat via Parit Sulong

Jalan Tongkang Pechah....

Carried away with the comfort ride and hush cabin...

Sweet dream Fatin!

Pak Atan taking a nap...

Kuih raya time at Tok Ngah Mat Shah's house...

Attracted with the timeless design of the W124 Mercedes-Benz

My car had travelled so far from the north down south

Two generations of E-class, finally Mak Ngah Zahariah's place

Mak Ngah Zahariah

Relaxing time...

Makan time!

Spotted this timeless E-class

Looking pretty handsome to me

Off to Johor Bahru



Lunch at ayam penyet Johor Bahru

Sisters...

Reflection

3 layered bandung.

Iced Tea

Three layered bandung

I love her very much, she is my sister

Nasi daging merah for wifey

Nasi daging merah

Tomyam

No comments:

Post a Comment