Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

C-Sales Training At Mercedes-Benz Malaysia Automotive Training Center

 
Finally, the three days training ends today at 5pm. I have learned so many things in the training especially the sales process, which I am going to imply it on my daily day-to-day basis job, to get more sales and move on. It was fun, joy and knowledge building course I must say. Other than that, it is the knowledge that matters anyway. 

The three day course had also given me the chance to know other sales executives better and off course I got the chance to mirror myself and how can I improve it in the long run. It has also made my love and passion towards this brand; Mercedes-Benz grows stronger than ever. Indeed it is a brand that chants in the air for its more than 100 years of heritage in automotive field and stands as a symbol of success and elegant amongst its drivers. 

Well here are some pictures snapped by me during the three days course. 

C-Sales Programme for Mercedes-Benz Sales executive


A brand that chants in the air amongst present owners, future owners and enthusiasts.


The trainer, Mr JT Chan from Farooq Consultant, my parents neighbor at Ara Damansara
Role Play using the sales process using different type of characters
Insya-Allah if everything goes well, I will be completing this course by end of this year. Wish me all the best. 

-Fadhil Zhafri-
TTDI Jaya
2026 hrs































No comments:

Post a Comment